The REALTOR® Party is a non-partisan alliance of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations working to advance public policies and candidates that build strong communities, protect property interests and promote a vibrant business environment.
Advocacy Starts With You!
As a member of the REALTOR® Party, you belong to the only advocacy group in America that fights exclusively for homeownership, private property rights, real estate investment, and strong communities.
How you can help advocate:
- Register to vote and vote in elections; election information, polling places.
- Research your elected officials and where they stand on real estate issues.
- Sign up for REALTOR® Party Mobile Alerts and have national, state, and local “Calls for Action” sent directly to your phone. Text REALTOR to 30644.
- Follow the REALTOR® Party on Facebook and Twitter. Use #REALTORParty in your posts.
- Get the latest advocacy information at www.realtorparty.realtor.
- Volunteer to serve on one of our advocacy committees: Government Affairs, RAPAC
Broker Involvement Program
Are you a broker-owner or managing broker? Are you involved with NAR’s Broker Involvement Program? This dynamic program provides you with a quick and effective tool to rally your agents on critical legislative issues affecting our industry.