Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Please read the Tour Guidelines tab below as it can differ by tour area. Fees and/or a wait-list may be involved, so contact the Tour Director for more information.
Note: A volunteer will confirm when your home tour is scheduled.
8 a.m. – Networking
8:30 a.m. – Meeting
$10 admission fee includes breakfast.
Open to any REALTOR® or paid SAAR Affiliate member.
- NORTH TOUR (Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov) Boundaries: North – Thunderbird Rd; West – Scottsdale Rd; East – 136th St; South – Shea Blvd to 101 Freeway then south to the Reservation and east to 136th St*
- SOUTH TOUR (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec) Boundaries: North – Shea Blvd; West – Scottsdale Rd; East – 101 Freeway; South – Indian School Rd*
- Listing must be priced between $350,000 to $1M
- Listings must be ACTIVE in ARMLS.
- Listing agent and/or co-lister of home must be present during the meeting before the tour; failure to attend will result in cancellation of the home from the tour that day
- Packets with tour sheet and feedback forms will be distributed at the registration desk; ballot for the “Best Home on the HOS Tour” will be included. Agents may carpool from home to home. A discussion is hosted and feedback given while all REALTORS® are on the property.
- Listing agent with the last home on tour will host lunch provided by a Heart of Scottsdale Marketing Partner
- Listing agents must tour all homes and be present to win “Best Home on Tour” and be awarded a sign rider to display until the home sells, then returned to a co-director.
- There will be a maximum of 10 homes on Tour
- Listing agents will be notified by 5 p.m. on the Monday before the Tour if their listing has been selected; selection and order of homes is at the sole discretion of the Tour Coordinators
- No home may be featured more than once a year
- Tour fee is $20 per listing, plus $10 general admission and be paid on the day of the tour; checks must be payable to: Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS
*Boundaries are approximate. Properties may be placed in alternate tour at the sole discretion of a tour coordinator depending on availability of properties and other factors.
Co-Director: Debbie Murphy | 602.432.9966 | email
Co-Director: Sue Clark | 602.647.7224 | email
North Tour Director: Frank Ellis | 602.448.7793 | email
North Tour Coordinator: Melissa Howe-Croaker | 602.510.3777 | email
Master of Ceremonies: Dennis Rosvall | 480-232-0948 | email
Statistician: Fletcher Wilcox | 602.648.1230 | email
Registration Coordinator: Lonny Gibson | 602.321.2282 | email
Speaker Coordinator: Maggie Clark | 602.769.5565 | email
Treasurer: Mary Boyan Slakey | 480.540.3955 | email
Lunch & Tout Coordinator: Robyn Robertson | 480.355.8106 | email
Marketing Partner Coordinator: Ron Peters | 480-816-8552 | email
Raffle Coordinator: Thomas Uhlenberg | 480.239.1759 | email