CEs: 3 Agency Law, 3 Disclosure, satisfies Row 12 in AZ GRI; issued by R-2020 Instructor: Karl Stauffer
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Zoom platform will be utilized for the course delivery If you don’t have a Zoom account, we suggest you sign up for the free version at Zoom.com.
2) Students are responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity, and reliable internet connection.
3) Students must check in for class 10 minutes prior to the 8:30 AM start time. Checking in for class at 8:30 AM may result in refusal of attendance.
4) Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive class credit. Students may not “step away” from the camera for any reason or darken their screen. If an emergency arises, please use the “Chat” feature to privately notify the instructor or monitor of your situation.
5) Students may not participate in computer-based work or make phone calls while attending class and should be in a room that is free from distractions.
6) Students should NOT log out at any time during the class.
7) You will receive an email reminder with additional guidelines and information to ‘join’ the meeting.
Disclaimer: Please notify us 7 days in advance if you have any disability that requires special services or access. Fees will be refunded less a $25 service charge upon verbal notification up to 48 hours prior to class, after that fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Marketing Partners will be provided with a roster of attendees including email address. You may opt out of having your information shared by contacting the Association at 480-945-2651. By registering for this class, you understand pictures and/or video may be taken of you and may be posted in relation to the class on social media and/or the SAAR website.