Fountain Hills RMS
Fountain Hills Community Center
Fountain Hills Community Center,
13001 N La Montana Dr
7:30 a.m. – Networking & Breakfast.
8 a.m. – Meeting Begins.
$8.00 admission (cash or check) includes breakfast.
All of our REALTOR® Marketing Sessions (RMS) meetings and home tours are run by our dedicated and tireless volunteers! For more information about Fountain Hills RMS, click here!
Fountain Hills RMS meetings are most Fridays at the Fountain Hills Community Center
No pre-registration is required to attend. Attendance at an RMS (REALTOR® Marketing Session) is a great way to network, hear from great speakers, and learn about the market. If you’d like to be reminded about the Fountain Hills RMS meetings, sign up for our e-mails. If you have any questions, contact one of our volunteers on the “Contacts” tab below.
NOTE Affiliate/industry partners must be paid SAAR Affiliate members to attend.
To put a home on tour
Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Make sure you read the Tour Guidelines (below), which may differ slightly depending on the tour. There may be fees and/or a wait list involved. Contact a Tour Coordinator for more information. You will be contacted by the Tour Coordinator to confirm when your home will be on tour.
7:30 am – Networking & Breakfast.
8:00 am – Meeting with speaker and affiliate spotlight.
Tour to follow.
FEES $8.00 admission includes breakfast.LOCATION Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Dr
Open to any REALTOR® or paid SAAR affiliate member.
- Fill out the online tour request form.
- Agents wishing to place a home on tour must attend a FHRMS meeting the week prior, as well as the day of the tour.
- Include listing REALTOR® name and cell number **Note if the listing agent will not be the REALTOR® on tour then the name & cell number of the REALTOR® who will be holding the home open must be given.
- Tour Fee: A $15 Fee ($15 fee per home) is to be paid the week before the tour or the morning of the tour. The $10 fee can be paid by cash, check and or credit card at the door. If the fee is not paid then the home will be removed from the tour.
- There will be a drawing for $20 at the Glow House. The agent must be present to win. If there is no Glow House, there will be no drawing.
- A refund of your $15 will only be given if the property goes pending before the tour date. Cancellation because of the agent’s or homeowner’s schedule will not be refunded.
- Builder or vacant homes will only be considered for tour if final flooring is complete.
- Homes can only be on tour 1 time during a 6-month period by the same agent.
- Only 1 home per listing agent will be allowed on tour each week.
- Agents working as a team, with both names on the listing, can have up to 2 homes on tour per week.
- If you cancel a home for tour, you may NOT substitute another listing in its place.
- If your home goes pending, or is taken off the market for any reason, please contact the tour coordinator (can be found on SAARonline.com) so that the spot can be filled by the next agent on the waiting list for tour. A home must be active to be toured.
- Please do not tout a home that will be on tour that day during the Wants and Needs portion of the meeting. Limit all wants and needs to no more than 3 items, please.
AGENT RESPONSIBILITIES DAY OF TOUR:
- The listing agent (or licensed representative) MUST be at the Friday RMS meeting to confirm their listing for tour. If the agent does not attend, the listing will NOT be on tour; the $10 fee will NOT be refunded.
- Agents must place an Open House sign at the listing during the tour.
- Once everyone has toured Home #1, that Host agent should lock up and either go to Home #2 and or Call Home #2 Host agent to let them know if they will be viewing #2 Home and that the last of the REALTORS® on tour have finished viewing #1 Home. This format of contacting the next Host agent on tour is to continue throughout the last home on tour. This will keep the tour moving efficiently until we arrive at the Glow Host Home (or the last house on tour). NOTE: If for any reason you will not be going to the home after yours on the tour, please call that agent so they can keep the tour moving. Agents’ cell phone numbers are on the tour sheet next to their listings.
- Touring agents must tour every house on tour to be eligible for the drawing at the end of the tour. Host agents, and only host agents, are exempt from the rule to tour every house on tour to be eligible for the drawing at the end since it is not feasible for them to tour every house on tour the day that they hold their listing open for tour.
Director: Bev Shepard, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 480-628-6268, firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Director: Lori Webster, HomeSmart Lifestyles, 480-518-2302, email@example.com
Speaker Coordinator, JB McCutcheon, Bay Equity Home Loans, 602-541-4419/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker Coordinator, Brian Zapoticzny, Tolis Mortgage USA, 480-580-1520/ email@example.com
Affiliate Speaker Coordinator: Martha Andrighetti, Andrighetti Designs , 480-580-8888 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Committee: Greta Wren, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage,480-662-4803 / email@example.com: Del Gooch, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 480-390-0180 /firstname.lastname@example.org; and Lee Drury, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage; 480-388-0529 / email@example.com
Breakfast Coordinators: Debbie Vinopal, Affinity Kitchens, 480-414-1585, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Whip: Jodie Winters, Nova Home Loans; 480-334-0808 / email@example.com
Barista: Randy McMicheal, BPG Inspections, 602-692-1214, Randy.McMicheal@BPGInspections.com
Charity & 50/50 Raffle Coordinator: Ron Peters, Alta Vista Home Inspections; 480-816-8552 / firstname.lastname@example.org