Since 2015, Scottsdale REALTORS® has recognized outstanding members with its annual 40 Under 40 Awards.
- Must be current members of the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
- Must not have been a 40/40 recipient for three or more years1
- Must be Under 40 years of age
Only one submission per person. No more than 40 individuals will be awarded.
- All of the criteria above, plus…
- Team members may not apply for Individual awards
- At least 50% of each Team must be SAAR members
- Teams consist of two or more REALTORS®
Only one submission per team. Up to five teams will be awarded.
All Applicants Evaluated on:
- Community Involvement
- Dedication to the Industry
- Positioning/Unique Selling Proposition
A designated committee will evaluate potential candidates based on this criteria.
1 Sustaining Members will be recognized at the awards ceremony.
2 Property Managers will be evaluated on a gradual curve based on the number of units managed and gross rents collected.