The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) identified the Top 10 MSAs with the highest concentration of buyers:
- Colorado Springs, CO (11.1%)
- Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise, NV (10.8%)
- Cape Coral-Fort Myers, FL (10.6%)
- Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ (10.0%)
- Provo-Orem, UT (9.8%)
- Tucson, AZ (9.3%)
- Boise City, ID (9.2%)
- Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL (9.2%)
- Ogden-Clearfield, UT (9.0%)
- Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL (8.9%)
Based on NAR’s most recent Home Buyers and Sellers Survey, a typical home buyer in the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale Metro Area was 48 years old and earned around $83,000.
More Metro Area statistics are available here.