In case you missed the launch of NAR’s Commitment to Excellence program (C2EX), we have an update from the 2019 Association Executives Institute in Austin — more than 17,800 members have already registered on the C2EX platform!
REALTORS® defined professionalism in this industry more than 100 years ago when they created the Code of Ethics. C2EX takes professionalism to the next level by enabling NAR members to assess their expertise in 10 (11 for brokers) elements of professionalism ranging from customer service to use of technology.
As of March 11, more than 550 national association members have earned their endorsement — including two from the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®:
There are 10 more SAAR members in the process of completing C2EX:
- Katherine Ashmore, CPL Properties
- Lynn Hachey, Platinum Living Realty
- Todd Lee, Berkshire Hathaway HomeService
- Becca Linnig, RE/MAX Excalibur
- Cheryl Moore, eXp Realty
- Sara Passov, Berkshire Hathaway HomeService
- Robyne Roveccio, Realty Executives
- Debbie Shields, Shields Regal Realty
- Lyn Trayte, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International
Be an advocate for the future of our industry. Be Committed to Excellence.
Start earning your C2EX endorsement now by registering at www.c2ex.realtor.