WHY AREN’T REQUIRED CE CREDITS ENOUGH?
Twenty-four hours of continuing education that is required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate is never going to be a career changing experience. You may pick up a few tidbits of information here and there that spark new ideas or thoughts – but is it a class that is going to make a difference in how you work with clients? Is it going to make you more money? Is it going to change how you do business?
After reviewing a recent survey that was sent to GRI (Graduate of REALTOR® Institute) Designees and completed by the Arizona Association of REALTORS®, I felt inspired to share with you the outcome of the information that was shared. It offered strong evidence of the power of planning your professional development.
The majority of participants have been in the industry for less than 5 years.
In their words, what they gained from taking the classes was:
- Industry insight and knowledge – confidence
- Skills that most agents don’t have
- The ability to better advocate for and protect clients’ interests
- Understanding of risk management
In addition to many of the participants remarking about knowledge and confidence several times, over 80% of them said that their business and income had increased because of the skills and knowledge that they have gained.
When the current designees were asked about creating a marketing message to other REALTORS® about the program, there were some suggestions:
- In-depth education = better client service
- Education is power, ignorance is a liability, get your GRI
- Do you want to be a good REALTOR® or a great REALTOR®? Knowledge is the key
- Go above and beyond what is expected to continue your education. Do it for yourself and most importantly do it for your clients!
- Everything you didn’t learn in real estate school
- You’ll get your return on the investment and more
- Knowledge & Confidence = Success
Once you make the decision to earn a designation, you are committing yourself to a higher level of professionalism. Take a few minutes to learn more about how you can get your continuing education credits, raise your income, increase your business, knowledge, and confidence by earning your GRI in Arizona. Stand out from the crowd. You deserve it.