Scottsdale Luxury Home Tour RMS meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month at Ancala Country Club
No pre-registration is required to attend. Attendance at an RMS (REALTOR® Marketing Session) is a great way to network, hear from great speakers, and learn about the market. If you’d like to be reminded about the Scottsdale Luxury meetings, sign up for our e-mails. If you have any questions, contact one of our volunteers on the “Contacts” tab below.
Note Affiliate/industry partners must be paid SAAR Affiliate members to attend.
To put a home on tour
Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Make sure you read the Tour Guidelines (below), which may differ slightly depending on the tour. There may be fees and/or a wait list involved. Contact a Tour Coordinator for more information. You will be contacted by the Tour Coordinator to confirm when your home will be on tour.
8:00am – Networking & Breakfast.
8:30am – Meeting with Featured Speaker.
9:45am – Home Tour Begins (lunch at the last home on tour).
Open to any REALTOR® or paid SAAR affiliate member.
Homes on the Scottsdale Luxury Home Tour are generally priced above $800k. Homes in the tour area priced $350k – $800k should be referred to the Heart of Scottsdale tour.
- Zip code 85258
- Zip code 85259
- Zip code 85260
- An Agent wanting to submit a listing for tour must attend at least one of the previous 3 meetings prior to their home being considered for the tour
- Homes must be priced at a minimum of $800,000
- Listings must be active in the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS)
- Homes “under construction” even if “active” on MLS will not be considered until completed
- Selection is on a “first-come, first served” basis with previous attendance being considered an additional factor
- Maximum of eight homes per tour
- The listing agent or co-listing agent must be present at the meeting beforehand and throughout the tour
- An agent is allowed only one home per tour. A group or team is allowed two homes per tour if different co-listing agents are responsible for the listing
- No home may be featured more than once per year
- No substitutions are permitted for scheduled homes
- If the listing agent cancels the home from Tour less than 6 days before the tour for any reason other than the sale of the home or an emergency on part of the seller, they will not be considered for tour for the next three consecutive meetings
- Homes are expected to be available to host the lunch provided by the tour’s sponsors at the last home on tour. If a home is vacant or otherwise unavailable for lunch, please inform the Tour Director when submitting a request
- At the lunch, the “Best Home on Tour” is named. To be eligible for that recognition and to receive the written feedback from the tour, the listing agent must be in attendance
- The tour fee is $35.00 (check payable to the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®) payable at the meeting (NO ADMISSION FEE when you have a home on tour)
TOUR “REQUEST” PROCEDURES:
- You must complete the online tour request form.
- Tour requests must be submitted directly by the listing agent.
- Ordinarily, tour requests will be acknowledged within 48 hours via e-mail. Qualifying listings will be tentatively scheduled at that time for a specific date.
- If space is not available on the date requested, the home will be scheduled for the next available tour unless otherwise requested by the listing agent.
- Agents are responsible for immediately notifying the Tour Director of any change in the listings’ status (e.g. to “Pending, Cancelled or Expired”).
- A week before each tour, the homes that have been scheduled for the upcoming tour will be confirmed.
- The tentative “order” of homes on tour will be e-mailed to the listing agent(s)…usually on the Monday before the tour.
• Barbara Woyak, Co-Chair Keller Williams (602) 329-6655 email@example.com
• Julie Larraza, Co-Chair Stewart Title (602) 750-8710 Julie.Larraza@stewart.com
• Michelle Glenn, Tour Director NXT Generation RE (480) 695-9899 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lisa Roberts, Tour Director Assistant Re/Max Excalibur (480) 232-3291 email@example.com
• Karl Stauffer, Tour Statistician Re/Max Excalibur (602) 316-2355 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pamela J. Caldwell, Treasurer Home Smart (480) 748-6253 Pcaldwellaz@gmail.com
• Courtney Lipson Paxon, Packet Coordinator and Greeter Realty One Group 602-622-0428 email@example.com
• Adam Saunders, Printer First Arizona Title (480) 510-0953 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lonny Gibson, Registration Desk New West Lending (480) 528-4804 Lgibson12@cox.net
• Ron Peters, Registration Desk Alta Vista Inspections (480) 816-8552 email@example.com
• Ashlee Donaldson, Speaker Coordinator Keller Williams (602) 741-6633 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ingrid Quinn, Marketing Partner Coordinator Caliber Home Loans (480) 430-5193 email@example.com
• Denise Dunning-Ricketts, Social Media Coordinator and Greeter Russ Lyon Sotheby’s (480) 848-3777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2017 Marketing Partners:
Sharon Wolf-Furman – AJF Engineering – 480-661-8888 – Sharon@ajfengineering.com
Lonny Gibson – New West Lending – email@example.com
Ingrid Quinn – Caliber Home Loans – Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Larraza – Stewart Title – Julie.email@example.com
Ron Peters – Alta Vista Inspection – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Unlenberg – All Pro Carpet Cleaning – email@example.com
Jenni Vega – Cutco Closing Gifts – (480) 721-9759 – firstname.lastname@example.org