Pinnacle Peak RMS meetings are the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month at Grayhawk Golf Club Fairway House
No pre-registration is required to attend. Attendance at an RMS (REALTOR® Marketing Session) is a great way to network, hear from great speakers, and learn about the market. If you’d like to be reminded about the Pinnacle Peak RMS meetings, sign up for our e-mails. If you have any questions, contact one of our volunteers on the “Contacts” tab below.
Note Affiliate/industry partners must be paid SAAR Affiliate members to attend.
To put a home on tour
Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Make sure you read the Tour Guidelines (below), which may differ slightly depending on the tour. There may be fees and/or a wait list involved. Contact a Tour Coordinator for more information. You will be contacted by the Tour Coordinator to confirm when your home will be on tour.
7:45am – Registration, Breakfast, Networking.
8:30am – Meeting, Featured Speaker, Announcements, Touts.
9:30am – Tour (8 – 10 homes), lunch is provided at the last home on tour.
Open to any REALTOR® or paid SAAR affiliate member.
Home Tour boundaries:
South Boundary: The Canal / McDowell Mountain Ranch
North: Lone Mountain Includes Whisper Rock
West: Scottsdale Road (north of 101) includes Saguaro Highlands and Saguaro Estates; 101 highway (south of Pima)
East: 118th (Includes Troon properties east of 118th)
- Minimum list price of $750,000.
- The $25 fee per home is non-refundable & non-transferable & due at tour submission. It MUST be paid at the RMS meeting. Make check payable to: SAAR.
- Tour submission do not go into the queue until payment is received.
- All tour selections are at the discretion of the Tour Director(s).
- Limit of 8-10 homes per tour.
- Once a home has been on tour, it will not be scheduled again for tour for at least 8 months, regardless of any changes of listing agent or brokerage.
- Listing agent must attend 2 meetings within the last 6 months, prior to the listing being placed on tour.
Notification of home on tour:
An email will be sent to each listing agent no later than Friday the week prior to the home tour confirming tour selection. Each agent must respond by noon on Monday of the tour week with confirmation.
Responsibilities of listing agent by Wednesday of tour week:
- In MLS, directions to the home must be to the property and not just to the guard gate. Please provide maps if needed.
- Gate Code must be in the MLS listing or on the tour request form.
- Agent must attend meeting & check in with Tour Director(s). Home will be cancelled from tour if the agent is not in attendance at the meeting on the day of the tour.
- Notify guards and HOA that the home will be on tour and use proper signage.
- To inform Tour Director of any changes of status to the home to be on tour. Only active listings are permitted. If there is a change in status in MLS, home will be automatically canceled. If a new MLS number is assigned, it is the agent’s responsibility to update the Tour Director at the next available meeting.
Scheduling Changes or MLS Status Changes:
- To find out your tour date, please wait until you receive the tour email asking you to confirm your listing on tour. Please do not contact the Tour Director(s) for scheduling updates. If there are any changes or you have any questions, please attend the meetings or send an email to the Tour Director.
- If a home selected for tour is to be postponed at the listing agent’s request, there is no guarantee as to when the home will be on tour.
- The last home on tour will be the designated lunch house. Lunch will be catered by RMS or a local sponsor from the community. Listing agent is responsible for water AND securing a lunch sponsor.
- Agents must have water at each home on tour.
- Agents are welcome to have tour evaluation forms at their homes.
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International (Director) 602.321.1693 email@example.com
Sophia Estrada Lucy
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International (Tour Coordinator) 480.254.3698 firstname.lastname@example.org
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International (Lunch Coordinator) 480.800.9631 email@example.com
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Int’l (Advisor, Imm.Past Co-Director) 480.702.2299 firstname.lastname@example.org
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Int’l (Advisor, Imm.Past Co-Director) 480.294.3257 email@example.com
EverBank (Speaker Coordinator) 480.695.5603 firstname.lastname@example.org
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Int’l (Co-Speaker Coordinator) 480.283.3009 email@example.com
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Int’l (Marketing Partnerships) 480.580.4524 firstname.lastname@example.org
Realty Executives (Volunteer Coordinator/Tout Timer) 480.861.6968 email@example.com
Coldwell Banker Residential (Tech Coordinator) 602.481.5999 firstname.lastname@example.org
Paradise Home Entertainment (Co-Tech Coordinator) 602.300.3065 email@example.com
State Farm Insurance Agency (Treasurer) 480.585.3665 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cherry Creek Mortgage Co (Registration/Attendance) 602.717.3366 email@example.com
Chicago Title Agency (Registration/Attendance) 602.525.0790 firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspection Specialists (Name Tags) 602.736.3561 email@example.com
Academy Mortgage (Greeter) 602.881.0988 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas P. Ehr
Landscape Architect (Best on Tour Coordinator) 602.820.8226 email@example.com
Nova Home Loans (Touts Coordinator)602.769.7659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Int’l (Market Stats) 602-317-7615 email@example.com
Lawyers Title (Tour Packet Coordinator & Tech Tips) 480.599.1178 firstname.lastname@example.org
North American Title (Membership Liason )480.596.5031 email@example.com
Ventana Fine Properties (Ambassador) 602.576.9496 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2017 Marketing Partners:Aaron L. Eckburg, Accurate Insurance Agency
Chelsea Peitz with Fidelity Title
Cherry Creek Mortgage
Tom Unlenberg – All Pro Carpet Cleaning – email@example.com
Buzz Jensen – Paradise Home Entertainment – Silver Partner – buzz@paradise-HE.com – (480) 315-8877
Joyce A Berghansen – 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty – firstname.lastname@example.org – (602) 402-4711