Heart of Scottsdale RMS meetings are the 1st Thursday of each month at Gainey Ranch Golf Club
No pre-registration is required to attend. Attendance at an RMS (REALTOR® Marketing Session) is a great way to network, hear from great speakers, and learn about the market. If you’d like to be reminded about the Heart of Scottsdale RMS meetings, sign up for our e-mails. If you have any questions, contact one of our volunteers on the “Contacts” tab below.
Note Affiliate/industry partners must be paid SAAR Affiliate members to attend.
To put a home on tour
Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Make sure you read the Tour Guidelines, which may differ slightly depending on the tour. There may be fees and/or a wait list involved. Contact a Tour Coordinator for more information. You will be contacted by the Tour Coordinator to confirm when your home will be on tour.Note Homes on the Heart of Scottsdale tour range from $350k to $800k. Homes in the tour area priced above $800k should be referred to the Scottsdale Luxury Home Tour. Heart of Scottsdale tour is divided into North and South tours. Please view the Tour Guidelines for boundaries.
8:00am – Network.
8:30am – Meeting.
Open to any REALTOR® or paid SAAR affiliate member.
- Listing agent must be a member of a REALTOR® Association
- Property must be within the tour boundaries:
- NORTH TOUR boundaries: North – Thunderbird Rd; West – Scottsdale Rd; East – 136th St; South – Shea Blvd to 101 Freeway then south to the Reservation and east to 136th St.
- SOUTH TOUR boundaries: North – Shea Blvd; West – Scottsdale Rd; East – 101 Freeway; South – Indian School Rd
NOTE: Boundaries are approximate and properties may be placed in the alternate tour at the sole discretion of a tour coordinator depending on, among other factors, availability of properties.
- Listing must be listed and ACTIVE in the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS).
- Listing must be priced between $350,000 to $800,000.
- The tour fee is $20 for each listing plus a $10 general admission fee, paid on the day of the tour. Cash or checks made payable to SAAR.
HOS ALTERNATE TOUR MONTHS:
NORTH TOUR: Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sept & Nov
SOUTH TOUR: Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct & Dec
- Listing agent and/or co-lister of home must be present during the meeting before the tour. Failure to attend the meeting will result in cancellation of the home from the tour that day.
- Packets with each listing on the tour will be distributed at the registration desk for comments and suggestions from touring agents and each listing will be discussed at the meeting at the last home. There will also be a ballot for the “Best Home on the HOS Tour” included in the packet.
- The listing agent with the last home on tour will host the lunch. Lunch is provided by a SAAR affiliate.
- All listing agents will tour all homes and must be present at the last home on Tour to be awarded the “Best Home on the Heart of Scottsdale Tour” designation for their listing. The agent with the listing voted as “Best Home on the Heart of Scottsdale Tour” will be awarded a sign rider to display until the home sells, at which time it is to be returned to the Co-Directors.
- There will be a maximum of 10 homes on Tour.
- Each listing agent will be notified by 5:00 pm on the Monday before the Tour if his/her listing has been selected and the final order of the Tour. The selection and order of homes to be toured is at the sole discretion of the Tour Coordinators.
- No home may be featured more than once a year.
- Frank Ellis, Co-Director (Coldwell Banker) – firstname.lastname@example.org – 602-448-7793
- Joan Pike, Co-Director (Realty ONE Group) – Joan@JoanPike.com – 602-432-9966
- Karl Stauffer, Co-Director (RE/MAX Excalibur): 602-316-2355
- Gracie Rayburn, North Tour Coordinator (HomeSmart): 602-550-5073
- Melissa Howe-Croaker, North Tour Coordinator (Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona Properties): 602-510-3777
- Linda LeBlang, South Tour Coordinator (RE/MAX): 480-236-7649
- Sue Clark, South Tour Coordinator (Realty ONE Group) – email@example.com – 602-647-7224
- Debbie Murphy, South Tour Coordinator (Realty ONE Group) – firstname.lastname@example.org – 602-432-9966
- Ellicia Romo, Speaker and Raffle Coordinator (Peoples Mortgage Company): 602-989-2939
- Ron Peters, Affiliate Coordinator (Alta Vista Inspection Services): 480-816-8552
- Lonny Gibson, Treasurer (Alliance Financial Resources): 602-321-2282
- Robyn Robertson, Lunch & Tout Coordinator (Suburban Mortgage): 480-255-8106
- Fletcher Wilcox, Statistician (Grand Canyon Title Agency): 602-648-1230
Thank you to our marketing partners!
Mary Boyan Slakey – Fidelity National Home Warranty – email@example.com – 480-540-3955
Ellicia Romo – Peoples Mortgage Company – firstname.lastname@example.org – 602-989-2939
Tom Unlenberg – All Pro Carpet Cleaning – email@example.com – 480-239-1759
Margaret Clark – Equity Title Company – firstname.lastname@example.org – 602-769-5565
Sharon Wolf-Furman – AJF Engineering – email@example.com – 480-661-8888
Kevin Crosse – Arizona Imaging – firstname.lastname@example.org – 480-314-5862
Fletcher Wilcox – Grand Canyon Title Agency – email@example.com – 602-648-1230
Robyn Robertson – Suburban Mortgage – firstname.lastname@example.org – 480-355-8106
Katie Henderson – On Q Financial – Katie.email@example.com – 602-214-7151
Lonny Gibson – New West Lending – firstname.lastname@example.org – 602-321-2282
Ron Peters – Alta Vista Inspection Services – email@example.com – 480-816-8552