To view all upcoming classes that count towards the GRI Designation, visit our Calendar and click on "GRI".
The GRI is the only designation program that does not require annual certification/membership fees. There is a one-time certification fee of $25, payable the day of your last GRI class.
Agents and brokers that earn the GRI designation:
- Earn more money. On average, a GRI designee earns nearly 50 percent more than an agent without a designation. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Stay on the cutting edge of real estate standards and practices. By learning about diverse topics that affect today’s practicing agent, the GRI covers topics such as:
- The sales process (business development, sales and marketing, customer client services and cultural diversity);
- Legal and regulatory (risk management and contract law);
- Technology (communications and real estate business technology); and
- Professional standards (NAR code of ethics, standards of practice and arbitration/mediation).
- Serve and protect their clients. Because of their understanding of new technology, laws, and procedures, GRI designees are better able to serve and protect their increasingly sophisticated clients.
The Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) offers a GRI Scholarship program that opens on a quarterly basis.
For more information about the GRI program, please contact SAAR's GRI Extraordinaire, Laura Grady: Laura@ScottsdaleREALTORS.org or 480-945-2651