INFORMATION REGARDING THE HIRING OF NEW AGENTS:
All of your new agents will need:
1) An Active License with ADRE (you must accept their request to be on your roster with the Department of Real Estate. Click here for more information.);
2) Completed SAAR Application (click here to download);
3) ARMLS Subscriber Agreement signed by you, the broker (This is required only if they would like MLS access. Included in the application)
If your new hire is already a SAAR member, they will need to complete the REALTOR Member Change Form (click here to download) after you have accepted them on your roster with ADRE.
Information regarding the dues formula:
Per NAR bylaws, your dues obligation as “designated” REALTOR® of your firm relates directly to the size of your real estate firm i.e., the number of individuals licensed with your firm. However, your dues obligation is fully credited with respect to any individual licensed with you who holds membership in an Association of REALTORS. Consequently, the variable portion of your dues as the “designated” REALTOR® is computed only upon the number of individuals licensed with you who do not hold membership. This means, if you have 6 individuals licensed with your firm, you owe dues multiplied by 6. If however, some or all of those individuals become REALTOR members, then you may subtract that number from your dues obligation. So, if 4 of your licensees become REALTOR members, you owe dues multiplied by 2.
1) Click here to visit your “My Information” page on our website (NOTE: You will need to log in to your SAARonline.com account.)
2) Under the heading that reads ‘Organization Information’, click on the name of your company.
3) Click on the link that reads “Manage Org Individuals”
4) Scroll down to see a list of all licensees. If there is a check mark in the “Member” column and the “Expire Date” still says “12/31/2013“, that licensee has NOT PAID their membership dues for 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Department at 480-945-2651.