SAAR Affiliate Members are individuals engaged in business or professions that are complimentary to the real estate profession, and/or require information concerning real estate. View the full Affiliate Member Directory.
Affiliate Sponsorship OpportunitiesClass and event sponsorship opportunities are available first come, first serve to current, paid SAAR Affiliate Members only. View 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Affiliate Member Benefits
SAAR is dedicated to helping our Affiliate Members by building awareness of the resources available to them and by providing networking opportunities within the REALTOR® community.
REALTOR® Marketing Sessions (RMS):
- Nine different sessions held throughout the North East Valley
- SAAR Affiliate Membership is required for admission to RMS meetings
- A chance to network with REALTORS® and other Affiliate members
- Attend REALTOR® home tours
Class Marketing Partnership opportunities:
- SAAR Affiliate members are given the first choice and opportunity to become a Marketing Partner
- Marketing Partner opportunities for classes and events are posted and e-mailed to SAAR Affiliate members at the end of every year for the coming year
- SAAR has several different committees/work groups & special events to provide Affiliates with the opportunity to get involved with REALTORS® and have a voice within the Association
Special Event opportunities:
- Annual Membership Meeting
- Annual Holiday Party
- Leadership Academy
- Variety of Community Involvement Events
- Fundraisers for the “Hutch Fund”
- A relief fund established for SAAR members who encounter a catastrophic event
- All SAAR Affiliate members have access to assistance from the Hutch Fund
“Full Member” Benefits:
Our Affiliate Members have “Full Member” benefits including the privilege to vote in the Annual Election of Directors to the Board of Directors. Affiliate Members also have an Affiliate Director on the Board of Directors.